Alert!If you are scrolling down you may find information regarding the story line of Pokémon Legends: Arceus!
Game plot - Pokémon Legends: Arceus
The Pokémon Legends: Arceus game honors past Pokémon games’ core gameplay while infusing new action and RPG elements.
You’ll need to catch, survey, and research wild Pokémon in a long-gone era of the Sinnoh region to create and complete the region’s first Pokédex.
How many chapters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
List of chapters in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- In An Unfamiliar Land
- Jubilife Village
- The Galaxy Team’s Entry Trial
- The Basics of Crafting
- Getting to Work on Research Tasks
- A Request From Mai
- Summoned by Commander Kamado
- The Frenzy of the Lord of the Woods
- Arezu’s Predicament
- A New Mission
- The Lordless Island
- Scaling Perilous Heights
- The Slumbering Lord of the Tundra
- Disaster Looming
- The Trial of Lake Verity
- The Trial of Lake Valor
- The Trial of Lake Acuity
- Atop Mount Coronet
- The Counterpart
- A New Day Dawns
- The Researcher of Myths
- The Plate of the Lakes
- The Plate of Firespit Island
- The Plate of Moonview Arena
- The Plate of Snowpoint Temple
- The Plate of Prelude Beach
- Seeking the Remaining Plates
- The Deified Pokemon
(Main missions only.)
How many side missions in Pokémon Legends: Arceus?
00 SIDE MISSIONS
List of side missions in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
No side missions
How long to beat Pokémon Legends: Arceus?