NUMBER OF CHAPTERS: 020
HOW LONG TO READ: hr min*
*Based on an average reading speed of 180 words/minute. You can customize this value at the bottom of this page.
ALERT!If you are scrolling down you may find information regarding the content of Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones!
Summary - Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
No matter your goals, Atomic Habits offers a proven framework for improving–every day. James Clear, one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results.
If you’re having trouble changing your habits, the problem isn’t you. The problem is your system. Bad habits repeat themselves again and again not because you don’t want to change, but because you have the wrong system for change. You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems. Here, you’ll get a proven system that can take you to new heights.
Clear is known for his ability to distill complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work. Here, he draws on the most proven ideas from biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create an easy-to-understand guide for making good habits inevitable and bad habits impossible. Along the way, readers will be inspired and entertained with true stories from Olympic gold medalists, award-winning artists, business leaders, life-saving physicians, and star comedians who have used the science of small habits to master their craft and vault to the top of their field.
Learn how to:
• make time for new habits (even when life gets crazy);
• overcome a lack of motivation and willpower;
• design your environment to make success easier;
• get back on track when you fall off course;
…and much more.
Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits–whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal.
How many chapters in Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones?
List of chapters in Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- The surprising power of atomic habits
- How your habits shape your identity (and vica versa)
- How to build better habits in 4 simple steps
- The man who didn’t look right
- The best way to start a new habit
- Motivation is overrated; Environment often matters more
- The secret of self-control
- How to make a habit irresistible
- The role of family and friends in shaping your habits
- How to find and fix the causes of your bad habits
- Walk slowly, but never backward
- The law of least effort
- How to stop procrastinating by using the two-minute rule
- How to make good habits inevitable and bad habits impossible
- The cardinal rule of behavior change
- How to stick with good habits every day
- How an accountability partner can change everything
- The truth about talent
- The Goldilocks rule: How to stay motivated in life and work
- The downside of creating good habbits
How many pages in Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones?
How many words in Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones?
How long to read Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones?
Reading speed: words / minute
Estimated reading time:hours minutes